Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

rofl

All we need now is some pee pee

HWAAAAAAGH

Retarded Animal Babies 21 Retarded Animal Babies 21

WE LOVE YOU!

PLEASE KEEP GOING!

:: Achievements :: :: Achievements ::

ACHIEVEMENT!

It's not a fuckin consipiracy. It's psychology, something that's called operant conditioning. It's a positive reward system that should keep people playing the game and keep them addicted, I.E. more money for them (yay for them). Ever wonder why your cat (hypothetically speaking if you don't have one), who chooses to go wherever it likes, always seems to go back to your house? *Achievement!* (of food) that it doesn't get anywhere else, that's why.

One Chance One Chance

There is a cure

However, you're the only person left alive :( he takes his daughter to the park at the end but she's still pale and has closed eyes so i presume she's dead. :(

Arcanorum Arcanorum

Weps

is there even a way to unlock the weps??

Hotel Management Hotel Management

Awesome game

Awesome game and concept. Enjoyed it very much. Quite challenging. Graphics were a bit old school though, easy to look at, but i thought they could've bin better. I think this game symbolises the hard work that some of us go through. The stress of manageing multiple customers at once, the hardship of earning money for the company instead of yourself and then settling in at the end of the month with a stupid "employee of the month" picture instead of a pay rise or promotion. Tough times.

Remove Police Remove Police

awesome!

if i was an agent looking for a song to put on the hits, this i would pick this! are u doing any public work?

Let's Go! Let's Go!

cool

i dont really like new punk i like old stuff like sex pistols etc.. but i couldnt help but see this has been number 1 for quite some time now. you guys should go get famous somewere i dunno lpay it to warner bros record company or something. but the drums.... stf is happening with those! they're so shit! try using a better effect or a different person. i can see u recorded the drums throughout with some kind of microphone(s). but that makes it sound tacky... and allthough with singing and guitars make up the peice... it wouldnt be complete without good drums. but your doin well

Final-Round responds:

this song is 5 years old. I don't know how this paticualr song has remained at the top of newgrounds for all these years, and if we re-recorded it now, it would be a million times better. However A: we're very proud it's still somehow #1, and 2: It won't ever be rerecorded, at least it's not in any plans of the near future. New CD Spring 06, check out www.myspace.com/finalround and www.purevolume.com/finalround for up to date news and new songs!